Friday, April 8, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog.

Some months ago I started my first Java Blog. Unfortunatelly the server with my bolg (tryglaw.info) was unavailable in the last time and I decided to move to blogger.com.

If possible, I intend to move the content of some entries to the new blog.

But now I haven't so many free time...

Regarding my interests: I'm interested in Java Enterpise technology. I started working with Java Enterprise 5 years ago and I think I can write some interesting things about my experiences. My adventures with Java begun from JSF 1.1 technology and Java Studio Creator IDE. As I think, it was a good choose. Till now JSF is main favourite "webapp" technology.

And the next posts will treat about my experiences with JSF

Free Website Directory

Market Directory
Free Links Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment